Bad seller alert: Cloud456

emapples

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Do we really want someone deciding who we can deal with? It’s our responsibility to determine who we can trust. This is beginning to look like how the left came to e peat the gov to do everything for them.
They aren’t deciding, they are protecting…the being a member part wasn‘t unreasonable. It won’t change from what I have been told so why does it matter

joegrizzy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
oh yeah and now that's it's mentioned, i'm almost POSITIVE i've seen that EXACT ak posted on 4chan in the /akg/ thread.

not saying it's a completely bogus ad, but if i see it again i will download it and compare.

of there's always a chance someone would take a picture of their gun, post it on 4chan, then later try to sell said gun and use the same picture. there's a chance.

but it's probably a fake ad.

mr ed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Reading his ad, Flags go up ! He's going to sell you a sbr without transfer and give you something to go have welded on? and MAYBE send a letter to have it removed from registry! IF it was ever registered in the first place. Should have done that before offering it up!

DavidMcMillan

If you can be anything…..Be Kind
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We pride ourselves on the ability, and the right, to make judgements for ourselves. We hate the idea of government control over anything, and we boycott those businesses that have policies that we disagree with. But, we want the "Big Forum Owner" to maintain controls to keep us from making bad mistakes. Any of us have the right, and opportunity, to set up our own forum with all the controls and rules we want. It's our right to boycott! Or. we could just use our God-given brains and skip over any ads that look sketchy. There are plenty of firearms for sale to satisfy any itch we feel we need to scratch. This is an excellent forum, and I'm more than happy to let the owner manage it as he sees fit. If it ever begins to annoy me, I'll just quietly leave, and find a new forum to complain about.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don't frequent Armslist but I've heard some mention here about their shenanigans which has caused a virtual flooding of new members here, for the sole purpose of using our classifieds.

Once upon a time, we had a minimum post limit before you could access the want ads. When and why did this go away?

I personally don't deal with anybody other than established members when doing firearm transactions. It's just good practice and keeps ugly topics/posts like this from happening.

So sorry for your unsavory experience, leemozoid. :comfort:

My last few deals on Armslist were great. In fact, I've had better luck on armslist than here over the last year.

Latest posts

Top Bottom