Badland Regionals 2011

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

okiebertt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm not doing too bad hitting the target, it's all those other little things like procedural errors and taking way too much time that are killing me. :D

jmtgsx

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It was great weather for the match, unless you were an SO and had to shoot Friday or make up missed stages Saturday evening when all the paying competitors finished up. Match was well run, as always. A BIG thank you to all the SO's, Stats crew, and MD and AMD. Badlands is an epic match and really wears you out as a shooter. I've SO'd this match in the previous 4 years, and was glad to enjoy it just a participant this year.

grizzly97

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It was a BLAST!!! Badlands was my first major/sanctioned match (5th match overall). The SO's, MD, AMD, Stats crew were all outstanding and friendly! Can't wait to do it again! BIG thanks to everyone!!!

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I enjoyed the match, but even moreso I enjoyed the folks I got to shoot with. We had a great squad of shooters and I can't really remember when I had a better one! :D

Props to all the folks who worked their butts off to give us a place to shoot together!

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I think I just sank a 3 pointer from outside the paint right there! Either way, I think I know who's getting rather than giving an FTDR the next time David! :D

Of course I think THIS, should be the Badlands photo of the year:

[Broken External Image]

In other news, this was my co-worker's first ever sanctioned match. Since he didn't embarass me TOO much, one of our office mates made him this specially comissioned award. :)

[Broken External Image]

Latest posts

Top Bottom