Badlands Tactical AAR

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GlockCop

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Just returned from Badlands Tactical located in the metropolis of Grandfield America. It was the basic Long Range Precision class. At the beginning when they told us we would be shooting (and hitting) steel at 1000 yds I had my doubts to say the least. But I did..in fact the whole class did. And you dont have to have a super expensive rifle to do it with either.Or a super sized scop. Heck I did it with a 20" Savage 10 in .308 with a Leopould scope.The insructors were giving great advice and were a wealth of knowledge. I now understand why the observer is the better trained of the two on a team. As the instructors put it the trigger puller is pretty much just that...if you dont give him the right data...the shot wont go where it needs to. Bobby, Steve and Andy are all top notch instructors and I dont think Ive seen any that have this kind of knowledge ot know how like these guys have. For the price it was a heck of a deal. And I got my CLEET out of the way for another year.An added bonus. If you ever want to learn a lot Badlands would be a great place to learn at. A1 in my book. Check them out. Word must be spreading because we even had a Sherrifs Deputy alll the wat down from Chicago to take this instruction.

angsniper

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Badlands is GTG and Bobby and Steve are great! I would have to agree with the statements above! You'd be surprised how far guys come to attend a badlands class.

Mechanicalmehem

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It was an awesome class! Very humbling experience. I also learned alot from them and look forward to going again. We were encouraged that if we were having difficulty then to ask for help! Numerous numerous times it was stated.... Bobby, Steve and Andy are very top notch... When they noticed a problem with my shots they very quickly assesed the situation and were able to determine I was having a scope failure.... I finished the course with "Pearly" Bobby's personal rifle.... Thank you very much for that Bobby! She truly was wounderful to me, and treated me very well( it was kind of like having a brain surgeon(Pearly) remove a mole from your foot). I feel that I gained an enormous amount of knowledge in a very short amount of time. The information was presented in a very clear and concise manner, but with these three teaching the course they kept it lively and from becoming boring. I also want to mention thank you Z for being supporting of Bobby and the group at Badlands and also thank you to Bobby's son for helping with the dryfire exercises.... I can not say thank you enough to them, very top notch bunch and very personable.
THANK YOU!!
--Justin

Thorgrim

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Bobby,Steve and Andy really do have alot of knowledge and have a great program. Plus Bobby will treat you like you're family.
By the way, we had a guy travel all the way from Italy to go to the school.

Latest posts

Top Bottom