Bailing out Florida again

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chuter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
City folks built new houses on a gravel road in Piedmont about half a mile from our house.
They discovered they didn't like the gravel dust covering all their stuff so they sent a letter to others in the area, including us, asking if we'd like to contribute $2k towards paving that section of road so they wouldn't have to deal with the gravel dust.

Nope.

trekrok

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
City folks built new houses on a gravel road in Piedmont about half a mile from our house.
They discovered they didn't like the gravel dust covering all their stuff so they sent a letter to others in the area, including us, asking if we'd like to contribute $2k towards paving that section of road so they wouldn't have to deal with the gravel dust.

Nope.
Just tell them it doesn't really bother you as long as you drive fast enough..

Trooper Joe

Marksman
Reaction score
Bet you didn't say that sh*t while you were TDY in Florida getting a fat check at full rate per diem and hazard pay, now did you? Christmas time ChaChing!!
I did. That is probably why I stopped responding. It is absolutely obscene the amount of federal money that gets dumped into these responses time after time. I guess the old saying that FEMA actually stands for “Free Easy Money Amigo” is still alive and well. 😏

JEVapa

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Banned Supporter
Reaction score
I did. That is probably why I stopped responding. It is absolutely obscene the amount of federal money that gets dumped into these responses time after time. I guess the old saying that FEMA actually stands for “Free Easy Money Amigo” is still alive and well. 😏
So you're saying that 20 yrs and countless deployments, you quit because you were tired of the expenditure of money for people who kept doing the same thing over and over?

Mkay

new_BS_flag.png

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Latest posts

Top Bottom