Baker and the Browns

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Baker has proven himself as a top pick. I've been a long suffering browns and Indian fan for years. Now they need to pick up some players on D and O. Depth will be interesting in the off season. Some people are out there that can produce for a few years.
This is all front office and ownership responsibilities. Some really bad decisions have come from up top. Maybe a football guy will be able to get it moving

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Mayfield is just plain fun to watch. The guy sure doesn't play like a rookie. He has that team and the fans supporting him sure. He will be an impact layper for a long time if he stays healthy. When he first went to Cleveland, I groaned, along with many others. But now I'm glad he did; he has made a heck of a statement his rookie year, and I don't think he could have made it so loudly anywhere else. The team is learning how to win, and the other teams are no longer looking at them as an easy win. Now, they are approaching a game with the Browns with care, and BAKER MAYFIELD is why. That guy is simply an awesome football player with a huge amount of infectious enthusiasm. Watch him next year. Watch out for the Browns.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
I’m not a big football fan but I went and watched Baker play more than all games combined. He IS fun to watch. An obvious team leader that will be remembered if he can stay healthy. Imagine him as a coach someday.

dancer4life

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Absolutely! My wife and I have had OU season tickets for years and we didn't miss a game. He was so fun to watch play. I could see him coaching later in his career.