Baker Hughes plans to close Broken Arrow location

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Profreedomokie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I talked to my friend that has a son that works there. He said that this plant was behind on their work and BH asked them all to bust ass to get it done before they close it down in 2023. They are moving this plant's work to Singapore. I think I would find a lower gear to run in until I found another job.

rlongnt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
One of my best friends was caught up in the Claremore RIF a few years ago. She's one of the best supply chain people ever.

Boehlertaught

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This stuff sucks because it messes with folks lives.

AG Equipment Company is on the south side of 61st between 129th & 145th. Basically across the street from BH. We're the second largest employer in BA...just behind Flight Safety. We are hiring folks that want to work. Not sure how the pay will look compared to BH but the medical insurance is second to none and there is a 401K with matching by the company. The current work backlog is just over a year with more coming in regularly. If you want a job call Steve Waller 918.830.0085.

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
AG Equipment Company is on the south side of 61st between 129th & 145th. Basically across the street from BH. We're the second largest employer in BA...just behind Flight Safety.
Oh, so it's your fault that I get stuck behind those wide loads on 61st.

Interesting that Flight Safety is right next to BH. The Flight Safety building looks almost abandoned, but they've been doing a lot of work on it over the past few months. One of the guys in my office used to work for them, and he said there are open parts of the plant and "KEEP THE F**K OUT" parts. Another guy in the office used to run in that area, and he said he once ran through their lot, only to get chased back out by an armed security guard.

Boehlertaught

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Oh, so it's your fault that I get stuck behind those wide loads on 61st.

Interesting that Flight Safety is right next to BH. The Flight Safety building looks almost abandoned, but they've been doing a lot of work on it over the past few months. One of the guys in my office used to work for them, and he said there are open parts of the plant and "KEEP THE F**K OUT" parts. Another guy in the office used to run in that area, and he said he once ran through their lot, only to get chased back out by an armed security guard.

Sorry for the traffic troubles. Those gas compressor packages go from big to REALLY BIG.

I recently met a man named Ron who said he retired from Flight Safety as the head of engineering. Seems like that would have been a really interesting job. I have no doubt there are places they don't want folks to see. Secret skunk works stuff probably.

Latest posts

Top Bottom