Baloney and Dresses, New job offer!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
Paris_Tuileries_Garden_Facepalm_statue.jpg

slas

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
When they can't get the English right in the ad....I usually question it.

If you are may staying at dwelling
that position can become in your best interests
To deal for ours company

Aries

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
When they can't get the English right in the ad....I usually question it.

If you are may staying at dwelling
that position can become in your best interests
To deal for ours company
That is probably the biggest red flag of all red flags. That, and links that don't go to where they would have you believe they go (hover over to see the real destination address) is the kiss of death.

Aries

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Do people really fall for this kind of thing?
Unfortunately, yes. And usually somewhat desperate people, or those who can least afford to be victimized.

And the principle that drives it is kind of like the joke about the guy who designed a specialized car, and his buddy asked how much he was going to sell them for. "A million dollars"
"For a million dollars, I can't believe you're going to sell very many"
"For a million dollars, I only have to sell ONE!"

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
That is probably the biggest red flag of all red flags. That, and links that don't go to where they would have you believe they go (hover over to see the real destination address) is the kiss of death.

I don't click on them but hovering does the same thing? I'm confused by your statement. I remember Outlook where you could look at the actual data files by right clicking and selecting from a drop down. I cannot remember what you had to select. It gave you all of the real information about IP's routes, machine language code about actual servers and real email addresses.

Whatever happened to that capability? MS has really dumbed it down and has pissed me off so much I have looked for alternates but have found none that are even reliable.

Latest posts

Top Bottom