Ban on your gas stove

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wawazat

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I’m assuming they’d adapt as one does. They do make commercial induction appliances. I’d wager they might even commercial kitchens just a bit more comfortable. In any case it’s hardly the end of the world.
There are very few things that are actually the end of the world. I try very hard not to let my ability to adapt turn into complacency though.

No idea about commercial kitchens, but the residential kitchens I have been to in Hong Kong dont even have permanent cooktops. They have small portable induction plates about the size of a large induction burner on an installed range top. It goes in their cabinet when not in use so they dont lose work surface area to a single appliance.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Y'all bunch of keyboard commandos -- I crawl out from under trees every chance I get. 🤗😉

Seriously tho, I started back to work specifically for the health benefits. I still do my PT every day but I have absolutely no stamina at all. I'd like to try and fix that this summer. Guess me and Dawg will start heading over to Eldon Lyon and get our walk on ... I think I'll start with Monday, Wednesday and Friday. I also have big garden plans this year, and that is good exercise -- especially for someone who hasn't exercised regularly for 3 years now.

I quit drinking Diet Coke about 8 weeks ago. So far, so good. Replaced it with water, unsweet iced tea and coffee. Thought the next step is cutting out sweets. Tried to do that a couple weeks ago but failed miserably. Will try again in a week. When I'm over this ******** -- I'm a stress eater ... And I'm stressed right now. 🤦🤦🤦

ETA: Seems there was a glitch in the Matrix. I thought I was posting in the Health and Wellness thread. 🤔🤔🤔

Last edited:

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Y'all bunch of keyboard commandos -- I crawl out from under trees every chance I get. 🤗😉

Seriously tho, I started back to work specifically for the health benefits. I still do my PT every day but I have absolutely no stamina at all. I'd like to try and fix that this summer. Guess me and Dawg will start heading over to Eldon Lyon and get our walk on ... I think I'll start with Monday, Wednesday and Friday. I also have big garden plans this year, and that is good exercise -- especially for someone who hasn't exercised regularly for 3 years now.

I quit drinking Diet Coke about 8 weeks ago. So far, so good. Replaced it with water, unsweet iced tea and coffee. Thought the next step is cutting out sweets. Tried to do that a couple weeks ago but failed miserably. Will try again in a week. When I'm over this ******** -- I'm a stress eater ... And I'm stressed right now. 🤦🤦🤦

ETA: Seems there was a glitch in the Matrix. I thought I was posting in the Health and Wellness thread. 🤔🤔🤔

Well, since you missed out on some of the closed threads, we aren't likely to complain. It's just good to know you are "sort-of" improving in health.

Latest posts

Top Bottom