Ban on your gas stove

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jackinok09

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Havent you heard yet, Wood stoves are bad too!
I really wonder how long the trees would last around here if everyone started burning wood for heat and fuel again. Back before butane came along my grand parents burned coal because there wasn't enough trees left in western okla.

jackinok09

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
had a neighbor who got a visit from the usda because he had to much corn planted in his garden. he had to destroy two rows to avoid problems.
Big joes idiotic war on fuel and farmers is doing this . the main thing that made America great and keeps it that way is it's ability to feed itself. Name another country that can do that, you'll find very few.

Raido Free America

Radio Free America
Special Hen
Reaction score
Lets start with "MY HOUSE MY CHOICE!" maybe it would be better to install a gas line for a stove and next to it a 220 Outlet. That way the consumer has the choice to the so-called risk. OH wait... we shut down the pipe lines of oil. Where the HeLL are we going to get the electric to power all these stoves. And now we see MILLIONS without electric in Calif Floods.
WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU LOST NATURAL GAS? I"m 71 and have NEVER EVER lost natural gas!
Do these IDIOTS lie awake at night dreaming up ways to screw things up?
Politicians, by their very nature, can never get enough CONTROL, of us unwashed masses, but it is for our own good! North Korea's GREAT LEADER Kim Dong Do, even decides how HIS people get their hair cut! There are only six approved hair styles for men, allowed in N.K, They have elections ever 5 years, and Kim F Dong Do gets 100% of the VOTES, every time, with 100% of the population voting! He must be doing something right, to be that popular, don't you think?

Latest posts

Top Bottom