Ban on your gas stove

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ConstitutionCowboy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'll cook over my trash fire or the pit oil I've kept. Maybe over a wood fire in my fireplace, or some coal. There are always alternatives. Almost anything is better than electric. Hell, the grid can't handle the expected increase in the number of electric cars as it is!

My propane gas range lights every time, power outage or no.

Woody

dancer4life

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
06F08A50-2604-4758-B31F-3710EECD5E18.jpeg

WoodsCraft

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
While talk popped up here in the states at the highest levels of government to ban the gas range... There is talk in the UK about banning gas furnaces / boilers . Coincidence ?? I doubt it gotta save the planet after all

New gas boilers could be banned within a decade as report says UK must do more to cut carbon emissions to zero

• A radical report has called on gas boilers to be axed by 2033 - two years early
  • Former science minister Chris Skidmore said Britain is now in a 'net zero race'
  • But his review said the UK's net zero revolution could cost homes up to £6,000
  • Recommendations include a fivefold boom in solar panels numbers by 2035

Anyone who thinks globalism is driving what is happening here in the US is deluded .

HillsideDesolate

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
And, just for grins and giggles, any of you farmers with an idea of just how long the battery in that "tractor" would last? I can remember being in the field from near sun-up to sun-down with internal combustion engine tractors.
Or the cost of the loan to buy it and install charging infrastructure. Also wondering how well it contour ploughs.

Latest posts

Top Bottom