Ban on your gas stove

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alnpar

Old Truckers Never Die
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'll cook over my trash fire or the pit oil I've kept. Maybe over a wood fire in my fireplace, or some coal. There are always alternatives. Almost anything is better than electric. Hell, the grid can't handle the expected increase in the number of electric cars as it is!

My propane gas range lights every time, power outage or no.

Woody
Shhhh Be quiet, Smelly Joe will want to ban Propane next!! MUst of slipped his pea brain mind. Or maybe it is in his basement notes!

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
gass.jpg

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This is just more feel-good bulls**t from the left. They don't have any viable solutions to real-world problems so they come up with crap like this. And, they know their constituents will eat this s**t up because they're incapable of realizing it's meaningless nonsense.

WoodsCraft

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This is just more feel-good bulls**t from the left. They don't have any viable solutions to real-world problems so they come up with crap like this. And, they know their constituents will eat this s**t up because they're incapable of realizing it's meaningless nonsense.

The problem is 90% of the problems they want to solve aren't really problems and haven't been problems . This is all about them wanting to remake the world to fit their beliefs . Hence that oh you will all have to endure some discomfort while we do this or that ...

We have no shortage of cheap available energy in this country yet we have an abundance of aholes who think they are going to die in a decade cause the world will end , they've been preaching this nonsense and the sky is falling since I was a boy and it hasn't happened.

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Sounds like a good job for the ATF. Plus, they'll get another letter...BATFES. They can send all stove manufacturers a letter telling them their gas stoves are legal. Then people can buy them. Then, a few years down the road, BATFES rewrites the rules and says the gas stoves are illegal. Then we can all bi**h about that on the various cooking forums. Then we can start over with gas grills. BATFEGS: Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms, Explosives, Grills and Stoves.

But then we can rearrange the letters to BETFAGS...

Then we'll all talk about how it's time to bury our gas stoves?

HillsideDesolate

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sounds like a good job for the ATF. Plus, they'll get another letter...BATFES. They can send all stove manufacturers a letter telling them their gas stoves are legal. Then people can buy them. Then, a few years down the road, BATFES rewrites the rules and says the gas stoves are illegal. Then we can all bi**h about that on the various cooking forums. Then we can start over with gas grills. BATFEGS: Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms, Explosives, Grills and Stoves.

But then we can rearrange the letters to BETFAGS...

Then we'll all talk about how it's time to bury our gas stoves?
If you are thinking it's time to bury your gas stove...It's time to use it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom