Bank carry

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My local bank has a sign on the door to remove head gear, sunglasses and be unarmed.

I violate all three on purpose every time I walk in there. Never had anybody say anything to me.

jphillipw

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My local bank has a sign on the door to remove head gear, sunglasses and be unarmed.

I violate all three on purpose every time I walk in there. Never had anybody say anything to me.

I worked for BancFirst for 5 years. My branch (89th and Yale in Tulsa) just had mag locks installed when three thugs tried to rob us. They had weapons and duct tape. The police suspected they had planned on being there for a while. That day, an alert teller had to press the mag lock button to lock them out. From then on, the president of the Tulsa market ordered them locked at all times.

Now, if you walk up with a hat or sunglasses on, you'll be locked out. No exceptions. Sometimes when I go in I cover my eyes with my hands as a joke to some of my friends that still work there, but they take it seriously. Now, I don't care about hats and sunglasses; I rarely wear either. But I'm not going to comment about whether or not I carry when I go to the bank:)

Latest posts

Top Bottom