Bank of Oklahoma apologizes for "delaying direct deposits"

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Letfreedomring

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I got this email from TTCU which boggles the mind why they would use a place in IA to process bill payments for a regional business. Surely they aren't swamped with mail-in payments that they needed to contract it out.
Screenshot_20230602_105915_Email.jpg

BobbyV

Are you serious?
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I had a choice of either paper check or DD and i choose paper dont trust DD just like auto pay dont trust that system either. I will pay my bills myself that way i know they get paid and always keeps enough cash around for emergencies so i dont have to rely on banks of any kind. Like everything else man made if it is electronic it is going to break and go down at some point.
My dad and FIL were the two last hold-outs for not using DD for their paychecks from OG&E at the plant they worked at. When my dad retired it was just my FIL.

I've been paid by DD since 1995 and thankfully haven't had any delays. Most of the time I get paid a couple of days early.

GlockPride

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Pretty sad when you can't make $3,600 a month work for you and you must live paycheck to paycheck.

I kind of feel sorry for those people but at the same time eeehhh.
Love to see where all that money is going.

Yep, I agree. Kind of thought of this anecdote that my FIL taught me right after getting married. The man that makes $10k/yr, but spends only $9k is way better off than the man who makes $100k, but spends $110k.

One should ALWAYS have a safety net of some sort, some way, some how.

Letfreedomring

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You do realize the OLD address was Carol Stream, Il. right?

It boggles the mind why anyone would actually mail a CC payment in the first place.
Did not know that since I just transfer internally through the app, but just boggles the mind that everyone needs to outsource everything nowadays.

Latest posts

Top Bottom