Bank runs in China

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Raido Free America

Radio Free America
Special Hen
Reaction score
This guy is all about market fundamentals. He’s been talking about the devaluation of the Yen for a few days.

Is this TRUE, or is this a propaganda ploy promoted by OUR OWN NEWS MEDIA? We need to find out WHO OWNS THE CONTROLING INTREST IN THE SEVEN NEWS MEDIA CORPARATIONS, THAT CONTROL EVERYTHING WE ARE ALLOWED TO SEE, HEAR., AND THINK, IN THIS COUNTRY! I suspect Communist China has bought a controling intrest in stocks, of all these seven corparations, over time and under fictisious names, and now controls what we are allowed to see, hear, and think! How else could the 2020 COUP succeed so well? I hope I'm wrong, but fear I'm not!

rickm

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I keep just enough in the bank to do my monthly bill transaction all the rest is kept in my personal bank somewheres in this universe.

Seadog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Is this TRUE, or is this a propaganda ploy promoted by OUR OWN NEWS MEDIA? We need to find out WHO OWNS THE CONTROLING INTREST IN THE SEVEN NEWS MEDIA CORPARATIONS, THAT CONTROL EVERYTHING WE ARE ALLOWED TO SEE, HEAR., AND THINK, IN THIS COUNTRY! I suspect Communist China has bought a controling intrest in stocks, of all these seven corparations, over time and under fictisious names, and now controls what we are allowed to see, hear, and think! How else could the 2020 COUP succeed so well? I hope I'm wrong, but fear I'm not!
If it isn’t China or communist Russia then my money would be on the old Nazi Soros.

Raido Free America

Radio Free America
Special Hen
Reaction score
Most of my dealings are in cash.
Many, many people that survived the great depression as kids, kept cash on hand the rest of their lives! I had a family member that lived way back in the Ozarks, that had his12 year old son tortured, and killed, trying to make him tell where his father money was hidden! This boy didn't know, and many years later when his father died, the other son, went to his dads brother to barrow money. his uncle said, your dad didn't tell you where he hid his money. Then said I know, if you will take me up there, I will show you! This surviving son didn't need to borrow any more money! so the story goes!

Latest posts

Top Bottom