bank

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chigger digger

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was at FNB's branch on Douglass Blvd. in MWC today and the subject of CCW came up while visiting with the branch Mg. she told me that due to cust complaints they have removed the no weapons signs off all branches . I also talked to the guard , he informed me that there had indeed been open carriers in the bank ! I know it may not look like it at times ....but I think we are slowly winning !!

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Great!
My bank has a sign to remove guns, sunglasses, hats and hoodies.
Not sure what they would do if nobody complied to those requests. Not even a security guard. LOL
(know the trespass rule)

I need to talk to the manager

pritch

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hats, hoodies and sunglasses are what is known as the "bank robber's uniform." How various banks enforce their policies varies substantially.

RedHawk357Mag

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That's odd here in Duncan on the 81 branch of Arvest I was certain it was posted No Firearms. Sign provided by Oklahoma Banking Association. Will verify that for sure in a day or so. Thinking hoodies, hats and big sunglasses welcome though.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
Arvest USED to be no guns at all... I expressed my severe displeasure with them over that. Then they changed (here at least) to no Open Carry... I don't have any illusions that this had anything to do with my ranting, but it changed.

Latest posts

Top Bottom