Bargain Guns in Purcell-Out Of Business???

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Zim2165

New to the site!
Reaction score
Does anyone know why Bargain Guns in Purcell is out of business?

My wife and I had a great experience with them in 2020. We were looking for a hard to find, Desert Eagle 1911c, for over a year and they had one in stock at a reasonable price.

We are looking for another gun so we go to BG Armslist’s page and it’s gone, go to their Facebook page and it’s gone. Their social media presence is nowhere to be found. My wife’s calls the shop this morning and was informed they are no longer in business. This is disappointing.

Anyone knows what’s going on.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score

My wife and I had a great experience with them in 2020. We were looking for a hard to find, Desert Eagle 1911c, for over a year and they had one in stock at a reasonable price.

We are looking for another gun so we go to BG Armslist’s page and it’s gone, go to their Facebook page and it’s gone. Their social media presence is nowhere to be found. My wife’s calls the shop this morning and was informed they are no longer in business. This is disappointing.

Welcome aboard. I think I heard that bargain guns was purchased by Sooner State Pawn.
https://soonerstatepawn.com/

Mad Professor

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Yes, they shut down and sold or consigned the inventory to Sooner State Pawn on 23rd.

Zim2165

New to the site!
Reaction score
This is kinda disappointing. Hopefully the owner of BG is okay. My wife bought my Christmas present from Bargain Guns and they treated her well and were honest. Some businesses take advantage of uninformed buyers, that didn’t happen in this case.

Thanks for the information gentleman.

Last edited:

AMANIIAC

Amandah’s
Special Hen
Reaction score

I was told by a pawn shop owner that there supply for guns was very limited. Essentially everybody is buying them in case they take them away and then coupled with this covid buisness. They are closing there doors as well.

Latest posts

Top Bottom