Bargain of the week club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cowbaby

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
For those of you who are like me and are trying to hold shooting costs down I found a couple of steals @ 3rd Generation shooters supply.
They have 150lbs left of Alliant Power Pro 4000 MR(Magnum Rifle) for 19.95 a lb. Its seems to be going fast as when I found it about 3-4 days ago they had a good amount 350lb. It won't last long in this environment at that price and helps with the Hazmat cost. I grabbed 8 cans to play around with.

I have no experience with it but after researching a bit I would call it something like a Reloader 19-22 or so. Should work good with Magnum calibers 7mm, 300Win and maybe even 30-06 with heavier bullet and such. Hornady,speer and Alliant have data for it. Rl22 is like gun cocaine in my 300 so maybe it will be close to that.

They also have back issues of Reloading handbooks for a song. I bought a Speer vol 14 for ,,, get this 5 whopping dollars. They also have Sierra vol 5 bor 10 bucks but I already had that one. Hornady vol 5 for $10 but that will be a little dated.

I am in no way affiliated with the company or have any experience with them, just passing along some budget shooting items for those interested.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom