Barrett Long Range 1 completed

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ClintC

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I shoot a Serbu 50. It’s a blast to shoot 50’s. The down side is they are loud and draws a lot of attention. I do let people shoot it every now and then. But at 5 to 10 bucks a round it gets expensive to shoot.

Attachments

• 5A065D03-FD3B-4770-83C5-ED994B90F18F.jpeg
    5A065D03-FD3B-4770-83C5-ED994B90F18F.jpeg
    3.3 MB · Views: 0

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Congrats! I've got to get out there to Whittington sometime soon. I've given them money for years and been within spitting distance many times, but never stopped!
You need to make it and take a truck full of guns to shoot the ranges. If I remember right the 1000 yard range has 50 shooting positions? Shotgun, pistol and so on.
There is an RV park in the Center with full hookups on some of the sites that are open to the public. You don't have to be an NRA member to camp or shoot there. We visited two years ago.
Coming out of the drive, there is an irrigation pivot to the SW. There were probably 400 elk on that alfalfa.
I send them a little money as well on occasion.

ssgrock3

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I shoot a Serbu 50. It’s a blast to shoot 50’s. The down side is they are loud and draws a lot of attention. I do let people shoot it every now and then. But at 5 to 10 bucks a round it gets expensive to shoot.
I let folks pop a round of m33 on occasion. Around okc the best I can do is 100yards at Canadian valley. Though I am a member, I haven’t managed to get to fouled bore yet.

ssgrock3

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You need to make it and take a truck full of guns to shoot the ranges. If I remember right the 1000 yard range has 50 shooting positions? Shotgun, pistol and so on.
There is an RV park in the Center with full hookups on some of the sites that are open to the public. You don't have to be an NRA member to camp or shoot there. We visited two years ago.
Coming out of the drive, there is an irrigation pivot to the SW. There were probably 400 elk on that alfalfa.
I send them a little money as well on occasion.
Yes sir. Every range for every shooting sport you can imagine. The 1000 yard range does have 50 slots. You need a decent optic to stay in your lane lol

Latest posts

Top Bottom