Basic reloading "how to" get together

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

POSITIVE DISCONTENT

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Okay big bump for this.... Will be Friday night at 7 PM at my place. If you would like the book it is $10.50 a person. If we want to grill brats and burgers or just order pizza let me know. Also need a head count on who is coming.

POSITIVE DISCONTENT

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Man I will be out of town! If there is another in Tulsa, I am down!

Never! :laugh6:

After this Friday I will be loading ammo for the weekend matches. The gang usually gets here about 7 PM and we have a beer or two, BS, grill, eat pizza and just all around complain like the old guys did on the front porch when we were kids..... You are welcome to attend anytime, we have had as few as two and as many as 30 for the FGST Brat cook before the ProAm a couple months back...

gillman7

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hey PD, I just got called and told I wasn't coming home this weekend. I am in Mobile and have been for two weeks, supposed to come home, and found out I have to go to Destin on Friday until next week, so I am out on this one, and pretty pissed about it.

POSITIVE DISCONTENT

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Hey PD, I just got called and told I wasn't coming home this weekend. I am in Mobile and have been for two weeks, supposed to come home, and found out I have to go to Destin on Friday until next week, so I am out on this one, and pretty pissed about it.

Well Gill I haven't heard from the Trainers and Mitch from J&K is going to be out of town as well. Guess we need to reschedule for sometime before the next holiday weekend.....

tyromeo55

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hey pd. I called and left you a message. I'm still in but would like to talk with you. I'm pretty sure socom is in also but I'm waiting to speak with you before. Call him

Latest posts

Top Bottom