Basic reloading "how to" get together

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Caseman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sat. on the third weekend looks like it would work for me. I understand your concerns about having it at your house. But I think everyone would be respectful of your guidelines. I don't plan on bringing anything to load, just want to look, learn and maybe take some notes. Anybody want to give me of the brand/type of powder to use in .223 loads and what it should be worth per pound. I thought I would look for some at the show. Remember I'm new to this so please don't just list numbers without a brand name. Thanks.

458 SOCOM

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sat. on the third weekend looks like it would work for me. I understand your concerns about having it at your house. But I think everyone would be respectful of your guidelines. I don't plan on bringing anything to load, just want to look, learn and maybe take some notes. Anybody want to give me of the brand/type of powder to use in .223 loads and what it should be worth per pound. I thought I would look for some at the show. Remember I'm new to this so please don't just list numbers without a brand name. Thanks.

Hogdon BL-C(2) It should retail at about 20-22 a pound.

tyromeo55

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Working with SOCOM to get something put together for later this month. Keep watching for updates. We will try and PM all the members who showed interest.

TY-

458 SOCOM

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ty and I are making plans to make sure we are giving the best info and safest techniques possible to all of our fellow OSA peeps, and from what we have spoke to each other about all who attend should learn something, and leave with a much better understanding than you started with.

I myself am looking forward to meeting all who may attend. If this is a success, and I see no reason why it won't be, the there could be another class in the future.

Latest posts

Top Bottom