Basic reloading "how to" get together

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tyromeo55

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I did the same thing.... But glad it was lifted from the bowels of thread-dom. We need a few guys to take the education part over (call it realoading 100 and 101) and I will supply the garage and grill. I am happy to host any Friday night (I'm 41 so my garage is my weekend night life)....

I'd help with another class if you want and I'm sure SOCOM could be swayed to help. We had a absolute blast putting on the last one. Let me PM SOCOM and see if he has the time.

Ty-

tyromeo55

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Are you guys wanting to put on another Beginner class or ????? The last one we did was for people to get the very basic idea on how the process worked and then ask questions

POSITIVE DISCONTENT

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I'd help with another class if you want and I'm sure SOCOM could be swayed to help. We had a absolute blast putting on the last one. Let me PM SOCOM and see if he has the time.

Ty-

Awesome....Let me know and we can get the logistics all planned out... I always have shooters in the garage on Friday nights so it will be just like our usual.....

POSITIVE DISCONTENT

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Are you guys wanting to put on another Beginner class or ????? The last one we did was for people to get the very basic idea on how the process worked and then ask questions

I have mine set up but just got it all adjusted. Start with basics and go from there is what I am thinking. I like to learn new ways to look at things and tricks from long time loaders...

Mitch H.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I would be happy to help in any way I can. I am by no means a "master" at reloading, but I can surely be of some help. I've probably helped twenty or so new reloaders set up their new presses in our shop. It would be interesting to see how everyone does it a little different. A Friday before the third or fourth Saturday would be best for me.

Latest posts

Top Bottom