Bass Pro and Ruger Customer Service

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

16colt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Just wanted to share a good experience I had last week.
I called Ruger concerning a Red Label that wasn't ejecting shells. They stated I could ship it for repairs myself and that I would have to sign for it upon return delivery to my house.
OR
I could take it to Bass Pro Shop (Broken Arrow in my case) and they would ship it for me and BP would call me when it was ready.
Long story short, my shotgun was out for two weeks before I got a call that it was ready. When I went it to pick it up, the gun was repaired (ejectors replaced), returned in a nice (cardboard) Ruger O/U box and ready to go. Bass Pro charged me nothing for shipping either way.
Great service from Bass Pro and Ruger Customer Service!

...also wanted to add, this shotgun is a 2014 model that I purchased used. Ruger repaired it free of charge w/ no questions asked.

Hodrod

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Just wanted to share a good experience I had last week.
I called Ruger concerning a Red Label that wasn't ejecting shells. They stated I could ship it for repairs myself and that I would have to sign for it upon return delivery to my house.
OR
I could take it to Bass Pro Shop (Broken Arrow in my case) and they would ship it for me and BP would call me when it was ready.
Long story short, my shotgun was out for two weeks before I got a call that it was ready. When I went it to pick it up, the gun was repaired (ejectors replaced), returned in a nice (cardboard) Ruger O/U box and ready to go. Bass Pro charged me nothing for shipping either way.
Great service from Bass Pro and Ruger Customer Service!

...also wanted to add, this shotgun is a 2014 model that I purchased used. Ruger repaired it free of charge w/ no questions asked.
Ruger has great customer service

Latest posts

Top Bottom