Bass Pro Prices

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tanis143

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
How bad are BPS prices on firearms? Well, I went to Academy earlier today, their pistol racks are damn near empty (looking for MIAD hand grip and a buffer plate with sling attachments). So, decided to go to BPS in BA to see what they had. Ammo is about the same as elsewhere though they did have some .22LR available and a few boxes of Winchester sXs .40 JHP (picked up my limit of 3 at $28 a box, a rip I know but it was there and I impulsed). However, their handgun counters still had plenty of pistols in it. There were some empty spaces for sure, but nothing like Academy had.

Chief Sapulpa

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Where they bust the sod in South Tulsa County.
While I cannot comment personally on in-stock, in-store firearms, I did special order a $600 rifle from the Springfield store Gun Vault and with little to no negotiation they knocked $100 off on the spot. It was shipped to the Springfield store then on to the BA store all with no shipping costs.
The Gun Vault guy at the BA store is/was Clint Thomas.

Capm_Spaulding

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
They will match brick and mortar stores on some items, sometimes, as long as it is within 100 miles or from a “select website.” I have gone round and round and lost every time with them. I just stopped going, but maybe ymmv.

Latest posts

Top Bottom