Battery Testing AAA and AA.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

swampratt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
How did the Duracel do? I have some and they tend too leak more so than other batteries. I thought they were the top of the line???

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
How did the Duracel do? I have some and they tend too leak more so than other batteries. I thought they were the top of the line???
I won't buy a Duracell alkaline battery again. I've never seen batteries leak as bad as Duracells. Those bastids tried to kill all of my Streamlight LED survival lanterns that I use in the storm shelter and camping.

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I’ve used Energizer AA lithiums in my game cameras for many years and buy them in bulk off eBay to save a buck or three, but I agree with the article that they’re not always consistent. Hopefully, my current experiment continues to work, and I can run my new cameras with nothing but an external battery and solar panel. If so, it’s going to save me HUNDREDS of dollars a year. :thumb:

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I’ve used Energizer AA lithiums in my game cameras for many years and buy them in bulk off eBay to save a buck or three, but I agree with the article that they’re not always consistent. Hopefully, my current experiment continues to work, and I can run my new cameras with nothing but an external battery and solar panel. If so, it’s going to save me HUNDREDS of dollars a year. :thumb:
Go ahead and run all the wiring from the panel and battery in a conduit of some sort right from the jump. My BIL had to do that to keep the squirrels from eating all the wiring insulation. He's still at war with them...

Okieprepper

Disobedience is the true foundation of liberty...
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
1639331703661.png
Ad: Even as battery technology has evolved, battery leaks are still a problem today. Many brands of batteries can still corrode and damage devices after being fully used. Energizer® is different. Our batteries are designed to prevent damaging leaks or we will replace your device. So when it comes to toys, digital cameras and other valuable devices, you can feel confident knowing you have the long-lasting power and protection you'd expect from Energizer®.

I'm sticking with Energizers. Duracells are responsible for all my damaged electronics and beloved flashlights.

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
View attachment 239775Ad: Even as battery technology has evolved, battery leaks are still a problem today. Many brands of batteries can still corrode and damage devices after being fully used. Energizer® is different. Our batteries are designed to prevent damaging leaks or we will replace your device. So when it comes to toys, digital cameras and other valuable devices, you can feel confident knowing you have the long-lasting power and protection you'd expect from Energizer®.

I'm sticking with Energizers. Duracells are responsible for all my damaged electronics and beloved flashlights.
Good info! I’ve used THOUSANDS of Energizer AA lithiums and can’t remember a single leakage. :anyone:

Wonder what they have figured out that others haven’t?!?

Latest posts

Top Bottom