BB Gun or Air Rifle?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mr.Glock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I saying I don’t care. If it uses air to push a projectile it’s a BB gun. If it shoots a pellet, or a dart it’s still a BB gun that shoots pellets or darts. If you don’t agree with me you’re wrong.

how do you guys feel about it?

Get shot with one of each. See which one makes you holler the loudest. When we were kids, a pellet gun was against the rules of engagement!

TwoForFlinching

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
View attachment 198158 I’d like to get a pcp air rifle but they aren’t cheap, once you have the rifle you just need compressed air.

https://www.pyramydair.com/s/m/AirForce_TexanSS_Big_Bore_Air_Rifle/4317#8938

I have 2 high end German air rifles in 22cal, a RWS model 34 classic with the t06 trigger (break open).
PS you don’t want to try cocking this between your legs or the cock may get an uncock in an unpleasant manner :scream:

The middle one is a RWS model 48 t06 sidewinder both rifles will put a pellet around 950 FPS. In times like these I like target shooting my steel targets in the backyard rather it just rained or not. This one is the most expensive. I believe these are better quality than a lot of rifles, they will certainly last many generations if taken care of.

Last my ole 10 pump crossman 760. Shot many squirrels and targets. Still shoots good for a gun I purchased in the early 80’s.

we all may be shooting air guns before long, better hurry before the big rush.:hot:View attachment 198158

I've been eyeing that suppressed Texan too, but I'm torn between the 257 and 357 calibers. Plus, I haven't looked to see where I can get the can refilled at.

When @RickN posted that full auto crossman bb gun, I wanted it. I really wanted it, but the grown up in me couldn't accept a bb gun in the safe. So i bought it for my nephew and we've had a blast with it. It's crazy fun.

_CY_

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I haven't looked to see where I can get the can refilled at

Sounds like anywhere they fill tanks for paintball gun tanks or even a scuba shop.

of course you could buy a $200 dollar hand pump if you really wanted to buff up

in Tulsa the dive shop on 41st east of Memorial used to fill tanks, reasonable prices.
got a full size carbon tank that I've not filled for sometime as I've not been active with PCP.

back on topic .. my Benjamin 312 turns out to be model 310. which is a BB specific pump up with smooth bore. model 310 has unusual features for loading one BB per shot.

https://www.pyramydair.com/blog/2018/09/benjamin-310-bb-gun-part-1/

09-07-18-06-Benjamin-310-bolt-nose-1.jpg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom