BCA barrel sale

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DRC458

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
I just wish they would ship the one I ordered last week. I know ... their shipping policy says "1 to 14 days!" I might understand 14 days if they're putting something together, but come on ... for a barrel they have on the shelf?!?!?!?!?
Maybe they're still busy with ICE.

kirk1978

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
I just wish they would ship the one I ordered last week. I know ... their shipping policy says "1 to 14 days!" I might understand 14 days if they're putting something together, but come on ... for a barrel they have on the shelf?!?!?!?!?
Maybe they're still busy with ICE.

Crazy, I ordered 2 yesterday and was sent a shipping email today that the label was made and a tracking number. (Granted mine were on the "get rid of" list)

DRC458

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Crazy, I ordered 2 yesterday and was sent a shipping email today that the label was made and a tracking number. (Granted mine were on the "get rid of" list)

Thanks for the info. Just checked the status on my order and it still says "Processing." May call 'em tomorrow.

DRC458

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
I ordered two glock barrels..will be waiting.

Good luck. I emailed them again on February 19, then called them. They said, 'well, they had enough stock to cover my order when I ordered it, but then they ran out before they got it shipped.' So, I told them, if it doesn't ship today, cancel my order. What do you know?!?!?! Almost immediately, I got an email that said it had shipped! Got it, IIRC, roughly a week later.

Latest posts

Top Bottom