BDC range report (first in a while)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Had to make a quick trip up and back to the city. Haven't shot in a few weeks and it was killing me. Ha!
Stopped by BDC and dropped 50 quick rounds with my Glock 19 Gen 4 with Vortex red dot. Federal ammo 115 grain at 10 yards.
First pic is my first 5 shots (I suck). Second pic is the balance of the rounds. May need to check my zero this weekend or even better, shoot more.
BDC Apr 11 17 one.JPG BDC Apr 11 17 two.JPG

D. Hargrove

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Darn glad to see ya posting targets again, I was getting worried. At 30ft you vaporized the pericardium, hard to live without that. Good shooting!!

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Darn glad to see ya posting targets again, I was getting worried. At 30ft you vaporized the pericardium, hard to live without that. Good shooting!!
Still having an issue with grouping in the 9 am position. Had a suggestion that it might have something about my grip. I'm seriously thinking about have the hump and the finger grooves removed.
What do you think?

D. Hargrove

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I have never been a fan of modifying the Glocks hump, I have shot a Glock Gen 2 with no finger grooves and liked it very much. I would not think that your grip is incorrect as your accuracy is pretty consistent, how about trying a Gen 1 or two without the finger grooves to see if it feels better to ya? Beats cutting on a perfectly good weapon otherwise. Then if so desired, you know what you want done.

Jwryan84

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Still having an issue with grouping in the 9 am position. Had a suggestion that it might have something about my grip. I'm seriously thinking about have the hump and the finger grooves removed.
What do you think?

It's a glock, they all shoot left since the grip angle is non-ergonomic.

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have never been a fan of modifying the Glocks hump, I have shot a Glock Gen 2 with no finger grooves and liked it very much. I would not think that your grip is incorrect as your accuracy is pretty consistent, how about trying a Gen 1 or two without the finger grooves to see if it feels better to ya? Beats cutting on a perfectly good weapon otherwise. Then if so desired, you know what you want done.
I'm with you about grinding on a perfectly good lower. That will be the last option.

Latest posts

Top Bottom