BDC range results

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Shot the Ruger 22/45 target this morning at BDC in Shawnee. Also shot the SA 1911 ROO 9mm
First is the ruger at 10 yards. Second is at 20 yards. Third is the 1911 at 10 yards. Fourth and fifth is the 1911 at 20 yards. Fourth is ok but adjusted my sight picture on the Fifth because of high hits and improved greatly.
By the way, painting the sights on the ruger did no good at all in dim light.
PS. Rented a Ruger 22/45 Mark IV lite to try out but the sights were so far off I was amazed I didn't hit the wall on the opposite side. Plus the shells would not eject or load and had to fire manual rack, fire, manual rack and then I just took the gun back to the counter. Don't help me a bit on seeing if I like it. It feels great but need to see how it shoots. I wonder if this is an issue with the lite or just a dirty gun where the sights were off 8 inches.
Anyway these are the other results.
Rug 10 yds 1.JPG
Rug 10 yds 1.JPG
1911 10 yds 1.JPG
1911 20 yds 2.JPG
1911 20 yds 3 change perspective.JPG

Attachments

• Rug 20 yds 2.JPG
    Rug 20 yds 2.JPG
    38.5 KB · Views: 121

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Sounds like a dirty gun. Too bad.
Yeah but it's not the range's fault. It's a really neat looking gun and I'll bet it gets shot a ton. The were real nice but didn't have another one for me to shoot and did not charge me. Cool people at BDC.
Loved the feel of it and the suppressor ready part. Almost not weight to it at all. Hope it's a good gun and don't have issues because I'm really wanting to buy one but it has to be at least as reliable as my 22/45.

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
They are amazingly light. From what I remember. I always have my can on mine.
They had a can attached but had them take it off because I wanted a clean shoot to evaluate the gun. If I had shot it with the can, all I would be doing is fawning over the can and not paying attention to how the gun functions. (I know my limited attention span...Ha!)

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Very true. Fantastic self control. That is why it was so dirty then so Im sure it was just a dirty gun.
I agree. My sister is going to be transferred to Okc Heart Hospital tomorrow and I figure I'll be there a few days. At some point I will take a break and run by FB or H&H and see if they have a lite for rent. I really like this cool looking gun.

Latest posts

Top Bottom