Be careful people, Porch pirates are carrying guns.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
1669661884383.png

HoLeChit

Here for Frens
Special Hen
Reaction score
That just seems like it would be an easy explanation to the responding unit.

simple theft becomes homicide when he shoots someone who catches him. Dumb ass. It clearly ups the ante to the responder as well.
Curious, what would you guys do in this situation? Shoot a hole in your door over a package? Confront the guy, gun in hand? Let him go? It’s not really a self defense issue unless you confront him, and a guy running from your front porch doesn’t exactly bring the castle doctrine into play. Just curious, cause I’m kinda lost as to what I would do.

OKRuss

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Curious, what would you guys do in this situation? Shoot a hole in your door over a package? Confront the guy, gun in hand? Let him go? It’s not really a self defense issue unless you confront him, and a guy running from your front porch doesn’t exactly bring the castle doctrine into play. Just curious, cause I’m kinda lost as to what I would do.
Depends on what's in the package! :)

Let him keep it and report to police along with Ring photo. Ain't worth risking my life.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
Precisely!

Latest posts

Top Bottom