Be cautious of your emails

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fyrtwuck

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The scammers are getting more imaginative. I received several emails telling me that I have a package from FedEx coming and I need to clink on a link to confirm it.

The first clue was that I haven’t ordered anything. The second was a statement that said the package was expected June 6, 2022. Next were symbols in the senders address that I’ve never seen in an email before. Lastly was the shipping number. It was only six numbers and no characters.

There were also pictures in the background showing a FedEx Truck and driver.

white92coupe

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
FedEx tracking numbers don’t usually have characters in them like UPS. They are much longer than 6 digits though. It’s pretty amazing the lengths scammers go to get their marks and that people don’t scrutinize emails like crazy before even opening them.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yep, get them all the time and I do not click on the link since it is not a FedEx address displayed that sent the email.

HoLeChit

Here for Frens
Special Hen
Reaction score
I get tons of those. The other day I got this though, from our very own forum. definitely a new one.
96F04CC2-9131-41BD-8E2D-5BE262CF31E4.png

Latest posts

Top Bottom