Bear Creek Arsenal arrests by ICE

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Slim Deal

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
His godmother was one of the people taken into custody. He said they came from Mexico about 12 years ago and she has worked at the plant for about a year.
TFB

The raid spurred immigrants-rights groups to come over and offer their assistance.
TFB ... go get a real job.

they don't know where their family members are being taken

Get a clue pal, they are goin to mehico.

I won't ever buy anything from these people/company.

Tanis143

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
TFB

TFB ... go get a real job.

Get a clue pal, they are goin to mehico.

I won't ever buy anything from these people/company.

Way to jump the gun there pal. If you had read the second clip BCA had followed all rules and regulations in hiring. This was a warrant based on fraud and identity theft. In other words those people lied about who they were, so BCA probably had no clue they were illegals. Why don't you wait for the investigation to finish before just blaming the company.

GlockPride

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Man, that’s one way for PSA to weed out their competition. Or maybe it was Radical? Or could it have been Bushservant? Oh no, it was DPMS, cause that sounds government-ish.
I always did think DPMS sounded weird. Dept of PMS?? That’s one cranky sounding rifle.

Slim Deal

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Way to jump the gun there pal. If you had read the second clip BCA had followed all rules and regulations in hiring. This was a warrant based on fraud and identity theft. In other words those people lied about who they were, so BCA probably had no clue they were illegals. Why don't you wait for the investigation to finish before just blaming the company.

I call BS. No body hires that many mexicans believing all of them are legal. I write what I want to. Maybe don't read what I write, you'll probably have less heartburn.

AMF pal.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I call BS. No body hires that many mexicans believing all of them are legal. I write what I want to. Maybe don't read what I write, you'll probably have less heartburn.

AMF pal.
Actually he may not be too far off. I've read it takes about $50 to get a SS card and a state ID on just about any street corner in commiefornika. Stolen IDs is a major issue in the US.
I just wish some illegal would have used mine in some high paying job to pad my Social Security payments in the years before I retired. :blush:

Tanis143

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

AMF pal.

Call it all you want, doesn't make it true. How are they supposed to "prove" that an applicant is illegal? What happens when people find out they are singling out minorities for extensive background checks? I'll take Quick Lawsuits for 1 million Alex.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Call it all you want, doesn't make it true. How are they supposed to "prove" that an applicant is illegal? What happens when people find out they are singling out minorities for extensive background checks? I'll take Quick Lawsuits for 1 million Alex.
There is supposed to be a process called E-check I think. I'm not sure how it works as I'm not an employer. I don't know how it would detect a false ID if all the numbers matched?

Latest posts

Top Bottom