Bear Creek Arsenal arrests by ICE

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
There is supposed to be a process called E-check I think. I'm not sure how it works as I'm not an employer. I don't know how it would detect a false ID if all the numbers matched?

Yes, it's called E-Verify. It doesn't catch every instance of those ineligible for employment, especially when it's down during the .gov shutdown. :(

https://www.e-verify.gov/

E-Verify has resumed operations. Given that E-Verify was unavailable for over a month, we ask for your patience as we reinstate the service. See E-Verify Resumes Operation for more information. Thank you for your support of the E-Verify Program.

doctorjj

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I know a former job superintendent in Tulsa who said illegals would show up looking for a job. He would ask for documents. They would, obviously, have none. Only then to return to the job site within a couple hours with freshly minted copies of every document they needed. Obviously those are not legitimate as you can’t go get those through government agencies that quickly.

Latest posts

Top Bottom