Bear Creek Customer Service Report

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rez Exelon

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Bought a few uppers the other day (Thursday) and then what happens? I get an email that two of them just got a $30 price drop on Friday! Curses! I mean, they were a nice price anyways, but 30 a pop is 30 a pop right?

Now I spent the weekend with a hard choice. BCA has a "return in 30 days" without penalty policy, and I believe it covers the shipping back. So, so I could place a new order and then just return these when they get here, but that seems like an awful lot of trouble. On the other hand, if they sell out before customer service opens on Monday morning, then I doubt I could make a case to get a discount.

Well, I waited it out, called them up and they were totally fine with doing a credit. Which is a pro and a con since I'm just going to order another one I suppose.

Either way, good customer service experience overall.

Rez Exelon

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well I’m sure you’ll keep us posted! Lol
Well this isn't good --- the status just changed from "scheduled by end of day 6/14" to "pending delivery". I don't know if that means pending tonight or they're bumping to tomorrow. I hate FedEx. Not like I need these tonight but I should have been driving to OKC to trade for a Beretta 92fs tonight after all.

Cat City Slim

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have mixed feelings about BCA. I bought an upper from them that was extemely undergassed. They issued a return label no questions asked, repaired it and had it back in in 10 days. I felt their customer service was excellent. It seems that their quality control is hit and miss.

Rez Exelon

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I might be the exception but I've always had good quality and accuracy from their uppers. One exception where I got a pistol upper with some songs on the charging handle and flash hider but they sent out replacements after a quick email with no fuss. Since I greatly prefer side charge they kind of have to be my main source on uppers unless I want to pay a crapton more I suppose.

Rez Exelon

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well, looks like Fedex screwed the pooch. My scheduled delivery on Monday got here today. Everything in the box looked flawless and I didn't need it any faster so I guess I can't complain too much.

One thing I did notice is that they seem to have started putting a bit more closed cell foam around certain parts like the side-charger handle. Maybe they were getting dinged up. Either way, I'm set on this front I suppose.

Latest posts

Top Bottom