Bearded Dragon Lizard TULSA

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tyromeo55

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
My mother in law decided my kids needed this thing. I protested but ultimately putting my foot down was not worth any backlash. With a new baby and house it hardly gets any attention so I have been given approval to re-home it. Comes with all the items you see in the picture.
All it should need is new sand, some food to have on hand and a UV-b lamp (his went out).

The thing is nice and has never attempted to bite anyone.
Lizard 4.jpg
Lizard 1.jpg
Lizard 2.jpg
Lizard 3.jpg

tyromeo55

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
What does it eat? How big will it get? What’s the average lifespan?

I don't really know a ton about them. I highly suggest a person take anything I say with a grain of salt.

They eat greens like spinach.. bugs (Crickets, worms we get from the store and online, Dubia Roaches) As they get older they are supposed to eat a lot more of greens then bugs but this one is hit or miss. I heard that they get lazy and I believe it. He likes you to feed him and he does not eat super often. Momma has a dish in his cage and he could go get something but I don't know if he actually does. Someone once told us that they will get as big as the container you put them in but I don't know. he has been this size for some time now. he is maybe a year old so I'm thinking this is it for this one. Lifespan? Google says 10-15 years

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom