Beat down

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
In my early days I would drive a ways for a good scrap....Now I just let people be dumb and go on about my business.

Yeah, back in the day when gas was cheaper, I would too. But now, I’d probably have to ask if he could meet me halfway.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RKM

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
True story....back in high school dated a gal that came from an Italian family. At one of the family reunions I got to meet the cousins....who were basically refrigerators with legs. These boys were the epitome of rough, tumble, "dude do not mess with me" type of guys. A couple of them had served time for some serious assault and battery, and no one with common sense would mess with them. In a fight they did not care if they hurt you or killed you (one of them had indeed killed a man in self defense), and I know a lot of people were scared $hitless of them. Fast forward a couple of decades.....my wife was head of the warranty department at a local dealership and called me one day and asked me if I knew a fellow with the last name of my high school sweetheart. I told her I knew the guy but it had been a while and wondered why was she asking this. Evidently he had brought in his personal work truck for them to work on and was told the truck was going to be ready that day. Of course it wasn't so the assistant manager called to tell him that it wasn't ready. His response was...and I quote...."If my truck isn't ready by the time I get there I'm gonna kick your ass and anyone else who gets in my way. After the cops arrest me I'm going to post bail and come back up there and kick it again. My truck better be ready" So when the wife heard this guy's last name she remembered this is what by HS sweethearts last name was and asked if it was the same family. The assistant manager wanted her to ask me if this guy was serious. I told her to tell him he needed to start writing his will because this guy was serious through and through. When the guy showed up the dealership had a truck waiting for him that he could use until his was fixed. One scary family....

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I never did like to fight until I was pressed and then I won. Reason being I wanted to keep my teeth and why that thought entered my mind as a young teenager I'll never figure out.

Latest posts

Top Bottom