Beat down

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
When I go to the VA Hospital sometimes I see an old vet with a USMC cap on and I ask him if he was a Marine and then I ask him if he wants to fight and the response is always "No." I always respond that I don't either, I was in the Air Force-we don't fight. Then we both laugh.

sedona

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Several years ago I was at a hotel in Houston with my girlfriend at the time.We had just got to our room and there was a short guy in the hall and a larger man with his wife or girlfriend needing to get by in the hall.As the big guy goes buy the small guy elbows him for some reason.The little guy gets nocked out cold.The little guy deserved it but I decide to call security and let them know about the incident since my girlfriend would not stop talking.A little while later this young security guy comes to my room and tells me he went to the room but before going in he looked in the window and this guy had drug the the smaller guy into his room and was having his way with him while his girlfriend took pictures.The guard told me he was related to one of the owners and hadn't been out of prison too long and they would handle it in house.Anyway the moral of the story is getting your ass kicked might not be the worse thing that happens.

Latest posts

Top Bottom