• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

Beater with a Heater

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

swampratt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
69   0   0
What is all wrong with that dodge truck in your driveway?
Did you find that Pontiac title?
If no think we can find a time to go to a tag office I am paying of course.

Yea some days with the rain and sleet riding a bicycle would suck.

Many new cars do not respond well to short trips.
I will keep my eyes peeled.

cowadle

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
there is an electric bicyle and a bike with a honda clone motorized bicycle on okc craigslist. both i think were under 500 dollars. i would splurge and get some of those battery heated gloves maybe??? a cheap surplus goretex parka with reflective strips. i got one a few years ago that has polizy or something across the shoulders and reflective cuffs etc for less than 20 dollars. sure is warm and dry

Buck98

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
i need a vehicle to drive to work as its getting too cold to walk 2 miles at 5 am,, have 1100$ now more $$ every week,, something reliable,, i can fix minor things and do brakes,,but need it to be in good drivable condition with a clear title...405-618-9643..nw okc..
I called the number you provided in your post. Left a voicemail. Was wondering if you were still looking for a vehicle. Placed mother in law in assisted living. Trying to sell her car. If still needing one and interested let me know. Thanks

Latest posts

Top Bottom