Bedlam Game Time?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Parks 788

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hey! So we are spending Thankgiving with my family in Socal and trying to book our flights. THe OSU schedule shows the game time as TBD. Anyone have an educated guess when the game time start may be. Want to try to schedule my flight back to Tulsa around the game if possible. Hoping for an early game or 6pm start. COuldn't find the last couple years Bedlam times. What say you?

El Pablo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hey! So we are spending Thankgiving with my family in Socal and trying to book our flights. THe OSU schedule shows the game time as TBD. Anyone have an educated guess when the game time start may be. Want to try to schedule my flight back to Tulsa around the game if possible. Hoping for an early game or 6pm start. COuldn't find the last couple years Bedlam times. What say you?
Will depend on their records going into it. TV will dictate the time.

Aries

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
A guess is all it will be, I think they set the schedule a couple of weeks before the game. I doubt history is even an indication, but FWIW over the last six seasons before this one:

2020: 6:30 pm
2019: 7:00 pm
2018: 2:30 pm
2017: 3:00 pm
2016: 11:30 am
2015: 7:00 pm

I probably wouldn't make any plans based just on that, though... having said that, both teams are doing pretty well so it could be a prime time game. Or not. Glad I could help. :rollingla

Latest posts

Top Bottom