Bedlam is dead

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

crrcboatz

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We are playing Defense like OSU, plain and simple and it's embarrassing. :D
Well we will see. Oh now it’s 41- 17. Seams you should be far more concerned about your team than my computer skills or Ok Sts defense. Hey when the shoe fits wear it!

Boaty

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yes it’s always those darn refs
I don’t wanna see anybody get hurt, but the defender appeared to lead with the facemask not the crown. Plus, if the quarterback takes off running, and they choose to slide, they should have to slide at least a couple yards before the defender. That call about the fair catch was just horrible.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well we will see. Oh now it’s 41- 17. Seams you should be far more concerned about your team than my computer skills or Ok Sts defense. Hey when the shoe fits wear it!

Wasn't really worried per se, just pointing it out when someone was talking about stupidity.

We will fix it, we are spoiled so it will be rough. Just glad I'm not a poke fan that only lives for when OU loses.

crrcboatz

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don’t wanna see anybody get hurt, but the defender appeared to lead with the facemask not the crown. Plus, if the quarterback takes off running, and they choose to slide, they should have to slide at least a couple yards before the defender. That call about the fair catch was just horrible.
Oh I agree 100% that guy needs far more than punishment than the rules provide. I liked it more when they had to go to the dressing room but in this case heck he should be forced to sit out a complete game. Cheap shot all the way and ugly too

crrcboatz

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Wasn't really worried per se, just pointing it out when someone was talking about stupidity.
Oh so stupidly so now lack of skills on a computer is part of Bedlam is Dead. Help me understand that one as I’m Stupid!!!🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Gosh to me that makes NO sense at all👏👏👏👏👏👏

Boaty

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don’t think that was targeting. Quarterback slid a half yard from him when he was already leaning into the tackle, and he kept his head up. Looks like he got his bell rung bounces his head off the turf. Again, I don’t want to see anybody injured, even a early cheater, but it is a contact sport. Slide earlier if you don’t want to get hit. QB’s all take advantage of the slide rule.

Latest posts

Top Bottom