Bedlam is dead

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bigred1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
due to the fines and legal issues against them, it is COMPLETELY fair to say if the NCAA were a person it would be in jail.

this is true for almost every major corporation and institution, but it's not wrong to bring this up. they literally break the law.
Hey joe, hate to tell you but nobody in this thread cares....go play in one of those other conspiracy threads you've got going on.

joegrizzy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
>nobody cares about an organization that's primary revenue is getting children to give each brain damage
>nobody cares that it was also funneling kids to predators
>hey you're just a conspiracy theorist!

oh boy. you're gonna have to do WAY better than that. hope your daughter welcomes the new recruits with plenty of gusto. wouldn't want to be OUT OF THE TOP TEN FOR THOSE PRESEASON RANKINGS.
and that five star will only sign here if she does it up the wrong hole.

joegrizzy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
nah there was a post about "mail in points" i have fine comprehension. it was a logical fallacy based on prior posts (that oddly he was also wrong about) that have nothing to do with why college football, unlike literally all other sports, put merit on preseason rankings and VOTE for a champion. yes yes, playoffs now....and how do you qualify for the playoffs?

Boaty

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
USC does pretty well with 2 pro teams in area. Houston probly better than their pro team. Just to start. Regardless, I haven’t watched the National Felon League in over 20 years. Over paid cry baby's, drug addicts, rapist, pr firms to keep em playing. Neal during the anthem. No thanks.

joegrizzy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
USC does pretty well with 2 pro teams in area. Houston probly better than their pro team. Just to start. Regardless, I haven’t watched the National Felon League in over 20 years. Over paid cry baby's, drug addicts, rapist, pr firms to keep em playing. Neal during the anthem. No thanks.
and that's different than college football because?
yes texas and california have plenty of pro teams and usually strong college programs, those are exceptions. i would also say they GREATLY also benefit from preseason ranking schemes. how many times has "TEXAS BEEN BACK" before playing a single down?!

Boaty

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Not arguing with you there. If you go back and read earlier posts, that was pretty much my point. OU ranked top 10 by AP. Every year. NCAA sports is about school spirit. Got that band and students making noise. NFL sucks.

joegrizzy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Not arguing with you there. If you go back and read earlier posts, that was pretty much my point. OU ranked top 10 by AP. Every year. NCAA sports is about school spirit. Got that band and students making noise. NFL sucks.
looool i knew several people in the pride over the years. i'll never forget one year a girl telling me a story about how their band leader said "WE AREN'T GOING TO STOP PLAYING BOOMER SOONER UNTIL WE SCORE" and they had to literally play that song for LIKE TWENTY MINUTES STRAIGHT.

insufferable.

Boaty

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That’s cruel and inhumane
0D82B4FC-0A86-4A54-86AD-7D11082579DC.png

Latest posts

Top Bottom