been gone a while

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ebman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
hey everyone. been gone a while and i recently came back and started lurking again. boy have i missed this forum! not even sure why i stopped coming here other than life took control of my free time. but glad to be where i have some free time again :) nice to recognize lots of familiar faces from back before i stopped coming around. speaks wonders for the quality of the site.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
hey everyone. been gone a while and i recently came back and started lurking again. boy have i missed this forum! not even sure why i stopped coming here other than life took control of my free time. but glad to be where i have some free time again :) nice to recognize lots of familiar faces from back before i stopped coming around. speaks wonders for the quality of the site.
Welcome home!

ebman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
thanks for the warm welcome back you 2. will definitely pitch in on the discussions. was pleasantly surprised to see the site has changed but i recognized soooo many names and the respectful discussions still happened.

Latest posts

Top Bottom