been

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I want to major in either History or Political Science.
I dont want to discourage education but I would strongly suggest a major that would open more doors to a career first. Then later go back and get further education is these areas if you desire but you will be working in a profitable career field first.
And dont forget the trades, there is a lack of good trades men in all fields. Many exiting college are unemployed.

been

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Where at in LA? I lived in Jena for 12 years (just north of Alexandria).

Born in Alexandria LA. Spent the early part of my life living there.

Yea iv thought about the majors I am going for. I know there is not much I can do with them, but its what i like and am good at. I still have a few years to do further research and find other things im good at however.

BallisticGuy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
goin 2 years of Tulsa Community Collage. Getting my basics out of the way. Then im going somewhere else like OU or OSU. I want to major in either History or Political Science.

That means you'll be in my neck of the woods, I need to hang out with this guy! Ha

3inSlugger

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
goin 2 years of Tulsa Community Collage. Getting my basics out of the way. Then im going somewhere else like OU or OSU. I want to major in either History or Political Science.

Prepare yourself for the liberal ivory tower onslaught...Come be an engineer, many of the professors here shoot and do other red-blooded patriotic things.

Latest posts

Top Bottom