Beer in the fridge...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Lol, good point.

Thing is, I have two different areas to keep beer in the fridge. One is a bottom drawer, which is heavy to pull open when full, and harder to reach for a fat guy.

The other is a basket on a middle shelf. Just reach in and get one.

The question came about because I was wondering how diligent I should be about rotating between the two...

Buy another fridge rip all the shelves out of it insert keg dust off hands and grab a glass!!:drunk5:

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
What beer? I nurse one maybe once a month with a pizza. Don't drink spirits or wine either. Never developed a taste for alcohol. I like the flavor wine adds to cooking, and almost crave Jack Daniels sauce at TGI Fridays. I can live without drinking though. I guess I've seen too many related instances.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I keep some 8-10 year old miller lite bottles in my beer fridge to hand out to the beer bums that never seem to bring their own. Pretty nasty stuff.
Rarely get a request for another.
Gonna run out before long. Not sure what to do then. Maybe offer Budweiser products?

Latest posts

Top Bottom