Beer in the fridge...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hangfire

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Not much of a beer drinker unless I'm having one with pizza.....to my way of thinking beer and pizza just naturally go together kinda like biscuits and gravy.

Just looked and I've got two tall 16 oz. cans of 3.2 PBR in the frig with a expiration date of 10-2018.....if you want them drop by and they're yours. :)

PBR.jpeg

Last edited:

Glock 40

Problem Solver
Special Hen
Reaction score
My wife has never drank so after we got married I haven't drank a lot. A 12 pack will usually last me a 2 or 3 months. I mainly like Mexican beers and I pretty much limit it to with Mexican food, after mowing, with a steak. I bought a 24 pack a couple months ago at Costco and half of it hasn't even made it into the mini-fridge yet. One of my biggest reasons for not drinking much. Its expensive and I got other stuff I want to spend money on.

Hangfire

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It's funny but for some reason every time the subject of beer comes up I think about me being a 19 year old kid in Vietnam.

Didn't see U.S. beer all that often and most generally when we did it was rusty cans of Blatz or Falstaff.....drank it most of the time hot or poured over ice if some was available and we thought we were in hog heaven. :)

BLA.jpg
FAL.jpg

Last edited:

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Do not drink much beer, will have a Tecate with dinner and sometimes out fishing I will drink a couple. What I do drink does not expire,:cool: it just gets better with age!

kwaynem

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It's funny but for some reason every time the subject of beer comes up I think about me being 19 year old kid in Vietnam.

Didn't see U.S. beer all that often and most generally when we did it was rusty cans of Blatz or Falstaff.....drank it most of the time hot or over ice if some was available and we thought we were in hog heaven. :)

View attachment 141185 View attachment 141186
You guys deserved iced down good beer for what you all went through

MacFromOK

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Apparently I don't drink much beer either, or I wouldn't be concerned about rotating my stock...

FWIW, I rarely buy groceries (including beer) more than once a month. Usually it's longer.

I appreciate the input, guys.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have several cans of keystone lite in the fridge. The orange can. Anyone know about the orange can?
Someday those orange cans will put a kid through trade school.

[Broken External Image]
Three (3) Grand Prizes: an ATV and a $600 pre-paid card. ARV: $11,100

• One (1) Grand Prize winner will be selected for Drawing Period 7
  • Two (2) Grand Prize winners will be selected for Drawing Period 13
Prize Limit: one Grand Prize and any combination of two First, Second, Third, Fourth, Fifth, and Sixth Prizes per person/household.

Random Drawing: September 8, September 15, September 22, September 29, October 6, October 13, October 20, October 27, November 3, November 10, November 17, November 24, and December 1, 2014

Latest posts

Top Bottom