Before and after My crack house & Thanks

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Forgalspop

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
For those of you who don't have the pleasure of knowing Jeff (@swampratt ), not only is he talented at everything, he is one of the nicest guys you will ever meet and is quick to offer his assistance to anyone in need within his capabilities. :thumbup3:
I'll second that!!! Now Swampratt's head might start to swell! :)

swampratt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I just got insurance on it today.
I played roulette for a year not having insurance on it.
I figured now that it's complete it may be worth some money.

I only worry about it burning down or a tornado removing it.

My head might swell up and make it hard to climb up into a tree during hunting season.
I still climb without any ladders and no deer stand.
Just climb and sit on a comfy limb.
Or find a soft rock and sit still :)

El Pablo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
For those of you who don't have the pleasure of knowing Jeff (@swampratt ), not only is he talented at everything, he is one of the nicest guys you will ever meet and is quick to offer his assistance to anyone in need within his capabilities. :thumbup3:
Never had the opportunity to meet him yet. He would definitely be my number 1 draft pic, if I got to pick first in a build a team to thrive in a post apocalypse draft.

Aries

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Haven't met him in person, but if he ever disappears from this place we will all be worse off for it. He might be the most resourceful person that I've ever been aware of... I like to joke about that once in a while, but he takes it in good humor.

Latest posts

Top Bottom