Before you buy online, how do you tell what kind of company you are looking at?!?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SlugSlinger

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I am looking for a set of tires. I checked around and found 0nlinetiresw0rld dot com (misspelled intentionally) that appear to be the best price around.

I started digging in trying to find what kind of company this is and if they are legitimate.

The first thing I noticed about the site is the poor quality images and kind of generic look in general. Then I check the About Us and Contact Us pages.

The about us is poorly written in both grammar and punctuation.

1649423205541.png

Then I seen this:

"The History of Extreme Wheel & Tire​

Extreme Wheel & Tire is located at 118 Industrial Rd. in Richmond Hill, ON as a tire dealer and tire service center. We have spent the last 21 years delivering quality tires and services to satisfied customers.Buy best tires online, Come see us in person, or schedule an appointment online today from the comfort of your couch.Owner Mike Samek has been in the tire industry for 25 years. He opened Extreme Wheel & Tire in 2000.

Buy best tires online- At Extreme Wheel & Tire, you can expect:

• Passenger tires and ATV tires
  • Competitive prices on tire brands like Bridgestone, Firestone, and Fuzion
  • Quality tires services including flat tire repairs, computer spin balancing, PAX tires, low-profile tire installations, and tire rotations
  • TPMS service
  • Auto detailing
  • Accessories
  • Pick-up and drop-off service
  • Tire storage
  • Free Wi-Fi in our waiting room"

Oh, they are out of Canada, ok cool. However, Extreme W&T has been is business for 35 years now.

1649423991249.png

Then I go to the contact us page and it's a form with no way to directly contact the operation. Again very poor grammar and punctuation and mostly nonsensical.

"Tire outlet online: For any questions regarding our products or for assistance with your order, you should get a response very soon. Our venture is to offer our clients with top class tires and the best high-satisfactory expert provider withinside the industry. our new tires and wheels await! Choose from a complete choice presenting all of your favorites. We provide the great expenses on the town with financing available!

From tenting to overlanding, trekking to kayaking, all of us revel in the outside in our personal way. But regardless of in which we go, and regardless of why, we are able to all agree on one thing – the more difficult the tire, the less complicated the escape. We have the great manufacturers and patterns at unbeatable expenses. No count what you pressure, we’ve the custom and aftermarket rims to make it stand out. From lightweight, track-geared up wheels to specific multi-piece setups and the entirety in between, we’ve a fixed of wheels that you are certain to fall in love with.Tire outlet online,Take your construct to an entire new degree of fashion with any of those wheel options.

We agree with that our wheels do extra than simply make the sector extra beautiful. We attempt to do extra than simply layout proper searching wheels. We agree with that wheels are protection important merchandise and they must be engineered to hold the burden of the motors that trip on them. This must in no way be in doubt. We agree with that they must match the automobile flawlessly and that 1/2 of a millimeter does make a difference. We agree with that high-satisfactory matters.

We recognize wheels. And we recognize the organizations who make them! We’ve hand-picked high-satisfactory wheel manufacturers whose merchandise mirror a ardour for layout and craftsmanship.Tire outlet online, From the manufacturers that produce the freshest city wheel patterns, to the manufacturers that painstakingly craft duplicate wheel strains for antique cars

If you are emailing about your order, please make sure to include the order number or the email address used at checkout in your message. Thank you!"

However, there address is listed, wait, this is a California address, not Canadian. Something smells fishy.

5400 Cahuenga Blvd, North Hollywood, CA 91601

1649423496466.png

There is no way I am sending money to this site, but I did want to check the Testimonial page.

1649423692262.png

Fun times we are living in. Gotta stay on your toes!

Last edited:

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Simpletire.com appears reputable and if you see a website you think you might use, google reviews on simpletire.com. You find a lot of reviews on nearly every site you search.

Latest posts

Top Bottom