Before you rush to get your "free" tax stamp for you BRACE/SBR....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yotemarvin

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Do you have any imported pistols? What about a shotgun with a pistol grip? Imported pistols are now banned. Regardless if they have a brace or not. And according to this rule, anything with a “grip” ahead of the trigger will cause that firearm to be an NFA item. Just because this rule may not affect my firearms, it still affects me. It’s another infringement. One more step towards our disarmament.
A rule not a law, the atf can not make laws.
And if it’s a rule instead of a law, how can we be breaking the law by having a brace??

MR.T.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My problem comes in at - LE is making public declarations of “will not comply” . All those public proclamations are little more than pandering to their base. Not a damn one of them will stand between you and the feds. Also, it is my opinion that given the choice of carrying out an unconstitutional order or losing their job or even being arrested themselves 99%+ of them will comply.

Even if they don't stand between you & the feds, I do know a few that will stand next to you & help in the fight.

MR.T.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
A rule not a law, the atf can not make laws.
And if it’s a rule instead of a law, how can we be breaking the law by having a brace??
I like how you are seeing this. Rules are not laws.
Is this like the old sayings, "Rules were made to be broken" and "I broke the law & the law won"?

Virtuaguyver

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It's a trap, now or later, or later later. You are a felon now, or later, or later later. Either way you will always be in a trap and treated like felon. It's like playing a game where you are winning, then they change the rules, and all of a sudden you are loosing. A game you can't win, so why play it. Many decisions only you can decide for yourself.

Latest posts

Top Bottom