Before you rush to get your "free" tax stamp for you BRACE/SBR....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

StLPro2A

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm still going through the rule line by line looking for the falling sky. Haven't seen it yet, so if the chikinlittlz can please show me the page and paragraph, please help me to speed this up. You can copy and paste here so I can do a ctrl-f and find it exactly.
thanks in advance
Check out William Kirk's YouTube vids ......Washington Law......on the issue. He covers all aspects very effectively.

JEVapa

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Banned Supporter
Reaction score
Check out William Kirk's YouTube vids ......Washington Law......on the issue. He covers all aspects very effectively.
I might take a look…does he do chikinlittle?

Also, how many people here have read the rule? Like really read it? The whole thing?

Last edited:

JEVapa

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Banned Supporter
Reaction score
ok, I just watched one of Captain Obvious’s vidjas and dont feel any smarter. He is interesting and slightly dramatic but his conclusions (at least on this one) is exactly what the ATF letter says, but he caveats it with profound rhetoric like “what does that mean?!” and “we’ll have to ask a gunsmith”. It was utter legal and common sensical brilliance. I would watch another because he’s slightly entertaining.
At least it wasn’t another correia video.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It's a trap, now or later, or later later. You are a felon now, or later, or later later. Either way you will always be in a trap and treated like felon. It's like playing a game where you are winning, then they change the rules, and all of a sudden you are loosing. A game you can't win, so why play it. Many decisions only you can decide for yourself.
When the game is rigged, the only move left is to flip over the table.

CJCorb

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've seen this on the news, but what does it mean? Would Sheriffs be involved in enforcing ATF rules anyways?
Yes, federal law enforcement heavily relies on local law enforcement via task forces and such to carry out their “mission”.

Pulp

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I reckon I’ve got two strikes against me. It’s imported, and has a handle forward of the trigger. ‘Course only an idiot would use that as a forward grip, but sadly we seem to have an abundance of idiots.

Attachments

• CBC31F9D-C51A-4979-A3A0-5B098687432A.jpeg
    CBC31F9D-C51A-4979-A3A0-5B098687432A.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 0

Latest posts

Top Bottom