Beginner Questions

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wormydog1724

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You can run that bad boy in 3 gun. Come on out on the 18th and give it a shot. A buddy if mine used a similar holster for his first ipsc match but he was told to get another holster for his next match. It boils down to the fact that it is slow and potential unsafe to have to reach down that far when trying to draw as fast as you can. In 3 gun the draw isn't as important as keeping the weapon secure when moving so it works in that sport just fine.

Just let me know when what where how much ect.

Three gun looks like a blast

rockon71385

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Spend $20 on a paddle holster such as an Uncle Mikes. That would work across the board. If you get serious about competition spend the money

+1 Having a basic Kydex style holster(whatever the brand) will set you up to compete in either IDPA or USPSA. Pistol matches definitely give plenty of trigger time, and you can pick up about as much technique as you want to. Not to mention they're a BLAST. If you want to shoot the OKC gun club match on saturday I'm sure I can find some gear to loan you. I'm in Stillwater too.

Wormydog1724

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
+1 Having a basic Kydex style holster(whatever the brand) will set you up to compete in either IDPA or USPSA. Pistol matches definitely give plenty of trigger time, and you can pick up about as much technique as you want to. Not to mention they're a BLAST. If you want to shoot the OKC gun club match on saturday I'm sure I can find some gear to loan you. I'm in Stillwater too.

Ya I think I am taking this weekend off and going home. But I would definitely be interested in the 3 Gun match on the 18th.

Latest posts

Top Bottom