Beginners Guide to IDPA and IPSC/USPSA

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

No.343

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Great article! You might double check the schedule, though. I believe the steel challenge in Ada is also on the fifth Saturday, but I could be wrong.

trade_sniper

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Nope, looks like there is a time limit for 'editing' a post. I can edit the last one that was made 1 day ago, but none of the others (including 2 days ago). That bites. I was hoping to have an ongoing post, that I could keep updated and have it all together instead of scattered across multiple pages.

:(

jb45colt

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I would like to add, If you newbies come just to watch. Bring your gear and shoot. There is so many people out there to help you. This sport is so addicting, I don't want you to miss out on the fun.:thumb:

trade_sniper, this was a very good post, Glad it has been sticky.:thumb:

swavy00

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yea, me too, I spent a lot of time making it. Unfortunately I can't edit the original post, I have to add changes down here at the bottom. :(

Don't sweat that! I know it would have been nicer to get all the info at the top, but this is an awesome post, even if you do have to edit and add down here.

Latest posts

Top Bottom